Brunswick Medical Center is currently recruiting a part-time ECG technician. Our stress test technician should be able to perform ECG test on patients while monitoring both blood pressure and heart rate during diagnostic and therapeutic procedures while monitoring the patients comfort and safety during tests, alerting the cardiologist of any abnormalities or changed in the patient’s responses. The candidate will be working closely with a team of cardiologist and nurses.
· Explain test procedures to patients
· Prepare reports of diagnostic procedures for interpretation by the cardiologist
· Conduct electrocardiogram, stress testing and various other cardiovascular tests to record patient’s activity.
· DEC in diagnostic imaging;
· Member of the OTIMROEPMQ;
· Relevant work experience with Holter monitoring, stress tests, echocardiogram;
· Ability to work independently, demonstrate high level of initiative;
· Ability to operate, maintain equipment used for cardiac diagnostic testing
· Basic computer skills;
· Strong interpersonal skills;
· Excellent organizational skills and multitasking;
· Able to work under pressure;
· Able to work in a face pace environment, meet tight deadlines;
· Favorites working in a team environment.
· Permanent full-time daytime position
· Competitive salary based on experience
· Social benefits
Submit your application by email: email@example.com
Your cover letter and resume should be combined into one file.Join us