Under general supervision performs a variety of secretarial duties to physicians and other members of the clinic as assigned.
Duties include, but are not limited to :
- Responding to incoming telephone calls, screening calls, taking and relaying messages and providing information;
- Manage doctors’ schedules.
- Providing support services to patients and medical staff;
- Scheduling appointments and admissions as requested;
- Maintaining appointment logs for patients and updating physician schedules;
- Creating and maintaining patient records as requested;
- Ordering and restocking office and clinical supplies;
- Maintaining patient confidentiality
- Knowledge of medical office procedures.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of word processing systems and applications.
- Bilingualism: The ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.